Tuesday, April 15, 2014

reincarnation/ Chris Tucker/ Jonathan Tucker



Mar. 21 Reincarnation: I was checking what’s on TV and I watched Katie Couric’s talk show about reincarnation.  I like New Age and supernatural stuff.  First they talked to a police detective named Robert Snow.  He’s very logical and went to past-life regression therapy session as a dare.  He then saw that he was painting a picture of hunchback woman and knew she died of blood clot.

Snow then starts looking for that painting in bookstores, art galleries, etc.  He went to New Orleans on vacation and found the painting and the artist.  He had recorded his session and found the artist’s journal.  In the session there were 28 things he said, and the journal confirmed it.  The artist was in the 1800s and was never really famous.
There was another story of a woman named Hannah and her son Noah maybe the reincarnation of her dead brother Craig.  When Noah was 3, he said “Damn it Hannie, listen to me.”  Only Craig would say that to her.  Noah has never been to Hannah’s hometown and this place was totally changed and he pointed out where they used to play basketball.  There is another time, Noah was a kid and said he always slept with Froggy, this stuffed animal, when he never did.  Only Craig did.

Craig and Noah looked like each other at 3 yrs old.  Noah did say he is his own person, and maybe there is some of Craig in him.

Mar. 29 Chris Tucker: On Mar. 21, 2014, I met Chris Tucker.  He was at West Edmonton Mall for his comedy show so I got an autograph and a pic with him.  I was kind of nervous because he was so famous.  He was nice and friendly.

The photo was taken with my friend’s phone and then he put it on a USB key and gave it to me.  He said he gets these USB keys with 2GB when he goes to these conferences.  They give those away for free.

Jonathan Tucker: Last night I saw that the TV show Hannibal was on City TV.  I decided to check it out, because I have read about it in the newspaper.  It’s on during 20/20, but the 20/20 episode didn’t interest me.  I was watching Hannibal’s episode called “Mukuzoke.”

The show is dark.  I see Laurence Fishbourne (Morpheus from The Matrix) is on.  Caroline Dhavernas is in it.  I didn’t recognize her, but when I looked her up on imdb.com, I see she was on the TV show Off the Map.  That was a short-lived show.

I did see Jonathan Tucker play an orderly Matthew Brown.  He gave a really good performance.  At first I didn’t recognize him, but then I was like: “Wasn’t he on Criminal Minds?”  I checked and he was on the episode “The Thirteenth Step.”

Hannibal is a good show, from this one episode I saw.  I don’t know if I will continue watching it.
  
Apr. 9 Demi Moore: I was reading in the Metro on Dec. 12, 2013 that Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher’s divorce is finalized.  She sold the 5-karat, emerald cut engagement ring anonymously to a consignment store for $250,000.

My opinion: I thought: “That’s good feng shui to get rid of something that makes you unhappy.”  Seriously, I thought about feng shui.

Family Guy: It was also done on Family Guy.  Peter finds out he has a vestigial twin named Chip.  Later Chip moves in with the family and Peter comes home and sees all this new furniture in the family room.

Peter: Hey, what is this?
Lois: Chip said we had bad feng shui.
De-clutter: I was practicing some feng shui by de-cluttering.  The last time I recycled pens and batteries at Staples was back in Oct. 2013.  It was in the fall because I knew in the winter time I wouldn’t be going out. 

On Mar. 25, 2014, on one of my days off, I went to Staples.  I recycled 8 batteries, 3 pens, and 1 highlighter.  I checked to see if the batteries and pens were all still working.  They have to be totally used up before I can recycle it. 

Today I finally threw out the little tube of toothpaste I used up.  I was trying to use up as much of it as I could.

I’m also throwing out my backpack.  I had it about a year and a half.  The big zipper has stopped working.  I can’t zip up the big part of the bag.  If it was a little zipper on one of the smaller compartments of the bag, I would still keep using the bag, just not that compartment.

Apr. 13 Music video: I was looking up Robin Thicke and he has a new video.  It’s called “Calling All Hearts” by DJ Cassidy feat. Jessie J and Robin Thicke.  It was a fun video with a pink background.  The band is dancing and so are the singers.  It’s a catchy tune.  It’s fun, light, and uplifting.  Check it out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZy5E6ILvEA

Ashley Roberts: She was a Pussycat Doll.  Here’s her solo song and video “Yesterday.”  It’s a good video.  She looks good in it as she makes out and argues with her lover.  It’s a sad and good song.  The lyrics are good.  Here’s a bit: 




And I'm a roller coaster
Trying to be the queen of hearts
And I wish on a spotlight
And pretend it is a star






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsUkJjxBMhQ




http://lyrics.duble.com/yesterday-lyrics-ashley-roberts.html




“All in a Day”: Here’s her other music video “All in a Day.”  It’s a slow song where she loves this guy and hates him at the same time.  She’s singing in the studio, and it’s black and white.  They also show clips of the “Yesterday” video in here. 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdaBE2bH_dQ




Email: My last email was a news email called “social activism/ Clean the World/ Rehteah Parsons.”  I thought that I had underwritten my last email, but it turns out I had overwritten it because it was longer.  So to balance it out, this email will be shorter.

No comments: