Tuesday, July 8, 2014

cell phone/ Woman’s colostomy bag- bikini pictures

Jun. 19 Cell phone: Today I bought a new cell phone.  I had to buy one because the one I had for 5 yrs stopped working.  I couldn’t make calls on it anymore.  I’ll give it points it lasted so long.  I’m going to recycle my old cell phone at Staples.

Combo lock: I also bought a new combination lock today.  I bought one in 2010 for work.  I worked there for a couple of weeks.  Then I was dismissed and didn’t use it for a few years until 2012 when my restaurant assigned us lockers.  Now it stopped working. 

I kept trying the combination for a couple of weeks, and it still didn’t work.  I bought a new one from the $1 store.

I don’t like spending money; even for things I need like the above items.  I know I’m going to use these things often.  I’m frugal as in I rarely ever go out to eat in restaurants.  If I do eat out, it’s fast food so the most expensive I spend is $6 for a meal.  Mostly I buy 2 big bags of chips for $6 or 2 boxes of cookies for the same price.

Jun. 21: The thing is, rent and bus passes are what I have to buy every month.  But when another expense comes along for a one time thing, I don’t like to have to pay for it. 

West Ed mall: In May, I went to West Edmonton mall.

  1. Ascension- it’s kind of hippie and New Age.  It sells clothes, bags, and stones with words engraved on it.  It has home décor.
  2. Bootlegger- it sells casual clothes, but it’s expensive.  It looks good after the renovation.
  3. 1850- expensive casual clothes.
  4. Rip Curl- summer clothes, bags, watches. 
  5. Steve Madden- shoes, bags, few bracelets.
  6. Guess Accessories- mainly bags and jewelery.  There are some shoes.  There is some perfume so I tried it.
  7. Bath and Body Works- love smelling all their fragrances.
  8. Vans- sells clothes, bags, back packs, and sneakers.
  9. Garage- casual clothes.  Good music.
  10. Danier- big sale.  Big store, more of a selection than the City Centre location.
  1. Bebe-sells sportswear with night wear.  Shoes, bags, jewelry.  Nice, upscale.
  2. Bourbon street-  The restaurant First Round opened. 
  3. Town shoes- lots of men, women’s, upscale and casual shoes and bags.
  4. Aldo Accessories- fun jewelry and bags.
  5. Aldo- nice shoes, a few bags.
  6. Quicksilver- unisex, summer clothes and bags.
  7. Pink-tried on the perfume.
  8. Victoria’s Secret- tried on perfume too. 
In June, I went to West Ed.

  1. Bentley’s- this is their new location.  It used to be by the Water park and now it’s by the ship.  It’s smaller, but a nice interior.
  2. Aritka- selling photos on easels.
  3. Claire’s- They moved to another location.  The store is bigger and bright lighting. 
  4. Target
  5. Pretty Party Place- big store.  It’s kind of like the $1 store with paper plates, napkins, and piñatas.  There is Halloween costumes and decorations.
Lots of stores and restaurants closed down. 

  1. McDonald’s-There is only one McDonald’s in the mall.  In 2010, there were 3. 
  2. Arby’s- both locations closed down since 2010.
  3. A&W- there were 2 and now 1.
  4. Hooters- they moved to another location to 178 st.
  5. No Urban.  There was one in 2010.
  6. Urban Trade- There was one in 2010.
  7. Sirens- it closed down this year.  Blues Notes took over.  There is a Sirens in Kingsway mall.
  8. Costa Blanca- it closed down.  I checked and it says it’s not in Kingsway either.
This article says that Costa Blanca may be closing down their chain.  There isn’t an official announcement. 
I looked at the article again and now it's saying it is closing down.


Carbon Boutique: This store used to be in downtown, and it’s moving to 124 street where Notables used to be.


Structube: On May 22 I went to Structube in downtown. Nice upscale furniture.  It’s modern looking.

Jul. 2 Fun picture: I found this on Yahoo.  An elderly couple was driving and they got into an accident and the car tipped over.  Nobody was hurt.  The man was able to get out of the car and the woman stayed inside because she couldn’t get out without some firefighters.  She wanted to take a picture of him outside, and her inside the tipped over car.


Gollum picture: Here’s a picture that looks like a Gollum or someone from the Lord of the Rings trilogy.  It turns out it was really an actor who was filming a sci-fi movie.


Celebrity breakups: I was on Yahoo news and it turns out Antonio Banderas and his wife Melanie Griffith ended their 18 yr marriage.  That’s sad, but I got to give points to them for lasting that long.  I also like Banderas’s dancing movie Take the Lead.  The movie was about him teaching dance to inner city kids.

The article was mainly that celebrity break up announcements are told on a Friday, because they won’t get as much attention.  Breakups are not really good news.

  

Guess who this is: I found this on Yahoo news about guess who this blonde pre-teen girl is before she became a celebrity.  I thought: “Model/ actress Brooklyn Decker.”  It was actually actress Amanda Seyfried.


Rihanna’s charity: On Feb. 13, 2014, I learned that Rihanna’s VIVA Glam lipstick is trying to raise $40 million to fight HIV.  I heard it on Rick D’s Sleaze on 96.3 FM radio.
Here’s a link to the story:


Danity Kane: Here is the girl group Danity Kane (well 3 of them) performing one of their new songs called “Rhythm of Love.”  It’s a good performance of them singing and dancing to this fast song.


Great karaoke performance: I found this on Youtube.  Here is a random South- East Asian girl at the mall and she sings Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You.”  I was impressed.


Woman’s colostomy bag- bikini pictures: Here is something inspiring.  A woman named Bethany Townsend has Crohn’s disease and has to wear colostomy bag all the time.

"I feel confident enough now to put myself out there and pursue modelling again," she said. "I did a little bit of work here and there before I had the colostomy bags, but once I had them fitted I thought that was the end of the dream.

"I'm looking forward to chasing my goals, and I know now that nothing can hold me back. I won't let the Crohn's control me anymore."

There were also a lot of positive comments on the article.


2 comments:

Great mobile phone Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 Ho said...

good info

Anonymous said...

I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days  i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such as,Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,.. please contact my savior drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAPP number +2348149277967..