Sunday, November 2, 2014

West Ed mall/ Angry man funny video

Sept. 30 West Ed mall: Summer is over, so I’m going to relive it by writing about the shopping trips I had over the summer.  Did you know that West Ed mall has a Super Savings Coupon book?  There are 170 coupons for the whole mall.  It goes from stores, fast food, to services in the mall.  I will write about the stores I went to and if there are coupons for it in the book by writing “CB.”


Jul. 15: I went to work and I had a job interview in the west end so I went to the mall after work.

  1. Brandy Melville- it’s a new women’s clothing store on Europa Boulevard.
  2. Café Levi- it sells pizza for $4 a slice.  CB.
  3. HMV- I checked out the price for the new Robin Thicke cd “Paula.”
  4. Aligra Wine- it’s a big store.  There is lots of varieties of wine.  The shelves are listed by places like Portugal and Greece.  CB.
  5. Beaden- it sells nice jewelry and beads to make own jewelry.  If I would start my own jewelry business, I would go here.
  6. Collector’s Edge-it sells lots of toys and t-shirts from movies and TV shows like Family Guy, Garfield, and Star Wars. 

  1. Oasis- buy one Tom’s shoes and another will be donated.  There are lots of bags and shoes.  Lots of charity like for third world countries.
  1. Chapel Hats- it sells women’s and men’s hats.  It’s kind of expensive.  Caps, bowler hats, straw hats.  I don’t wear hats.  I do like the classic atmosphere.  There are wooden floors and nice gold framed mirrors.  CB. 
  1. Icing- sells nice jewelry, bags, makeup at a good price.  I tried perfume like “Star Struck” and perfumes by Rihanna, Jessica Simpson and Kim Kardashian.  CB.
  1. Lush- it sells lots of handmade soaps.  I love smelling things like the soap.  There was a lot of natural makeup and face masks.
  1. Pantorama- lots of Bench clothes and Guess. 
  1. Bluenotes- affordable and casual clothes.  CB.
  1. Suzy Shier- nice and affordable clothes.  CB.
  1. GAP- starts selling athletic clothes.  There is no perfume there to try on.
  1. Jimmy the Greek- I learned that gyros is a meat.  CB.
Oct. 7 Celebrity marriages: Here is some good news. 

Ashlee Simpson: The singer/ actress Ashlee Simpson (singer Jessica Simpson’s little sister) got married to actor Evan Ross (son of singer Diana Ross.)  They dated for a year and then got engaged. 

I like some of Ashlee Simpson’s song and I have seen Evan Ross in an episode of the new 90210.  I don’t really know them, but I hope this marriage works out.  Evan Ross is in the new Hunger Games movie.


William Hung: Does anyone remember him?  He was a bad singer on American Idol season 3.  He then became infamous for his bad singing.  However, I have seen him in a few interviews and he is a nice guy.  He recently got married too to Jian Teng.

He’s 31 and works as an administrative assistant to the LA County of Department of Public Health.


Noah Wyle: He was an actor on ER.  He got married in Paris.  He was married before and has two kids with makeup artist Tracy Warbin.  I remember watching him on an E True Hollywood Story years ago.   


Cris Judd: He used to be married to Jennifer Lopez for 9 months.

"You know it's very tough," the dancer-choreographer, 45, reflected of his short marriage to the superstar. "Your privacy is breached. You're no longer a normal person. [Our wedding] was a circus. I think several people got arrested trying to climb up a mountain… trying to sneak in. We actually rented the airspace."

Judd added that it was "tough to be in that limelight," though it was expected. Lopez and backup dancer Judd fell in love on set of the "Love Don't Cost a Thing" music video in 2001, and got married after a month-long engagement in 2001. "You kind of sign up for that, you know?" Judd told Us. "You kind of have to take it and accept it and embrace it. Once you stop fighting it, it smoothes itself over. If you try to keep that privacy, it drives you nuts and that's why people break."

But you know, I can't give you the answer as to why her (J. Lo) relationships don't work. I think that it's that it is work. It's whether you want to work on it or not. Everyone has baggage and problems. It's whether you want to deal with those problems. When you sign up to get married, you can't just walk away. I mean I'm remarried and we're going on five years. My wife Kelly and I have a daughter." (Judd married his second wife, Kelly A. Wolfe, in November 2009. The couple shares an 11 month-old baby girl named Vivienne.)


My opinion: I really thought Judd and Lopez rushed into the marriage when they ended it after 9 months.  I didn’t know they were engaged for 1 month.  I hope people who are reading this know to not rush into a big commitment like marriage.

Oct. 25 Angry man funny video: This was on Yahoo a long time ago “Angry man throws apple at Lamborghini Aventador”

Newsflare: “Bizarre video has emerged capturing the moment a man threw an apple at a Lamborghini Aventador in London earlier this month. In the footage, a man can be seen leaning out of a fourth floor window to hurl fruit at the expensive supercar parked on the street below.  According to the filmer, the Knightsbridge resident objected to the sound of the Lamborghini’s engine which had been left idling by the car’s driver in a bid to impress passers-by.”

Steve: I get so T'd off by these punks who think they own the world with their loud mufflers and louder sound systems. That if I had a chance like that it would not have been an apple i'd throw and I promise it would do some damage that would tick him/her off more than I.

Zach: So - - - don't buy or drive a Lamborghini - - - unless you like fresh fruit?

Gabiruur: Another rich jerk with a very expensive car who thinks that the rules don't apply to him.

My opinion: When I saw that video, I thought: “He should have thrown an egg.”  It makes more of a mess.  The above comments were pretty funny.


Dancing videos: I found this on Yahoo.  Here is “11 yr old’s dancing is crazy impressive.”  Her dancing is this dub step, and she’s very fluid like she’s swimming in a way.  Adilyn Malcolm, aka "Audacious Adi,.  Check it out:


Taylor Hatala: In the above article, it discussed this 12 yr old hip hop dancer named Taylor Hatala.  She’s on Youtube, you should check out her dancing.  She was on the Ellen Degeneres show.  I like Taylor’s dancing more because it’s faster hip hop.  Adilyn’s dancing is more slow flow.  They’re both good.

No comments: